Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) invites application for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty|
|Agency Name||Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)|
|Requirements:||Applicants must possess minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) published job vacancies advertisement for Immigration Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty
- Applicants must possess minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
Click to Read Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date:
10th April, 2020 30th April, 2020
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- This application is free
- Applications after the closing date or in breach of the Procedure will not be entertained.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Leave a Reply