Auto Quadrant Limited invites application for Auto Electrician Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Auto Electrician|
|Agency Name||Auto Quadrant Limited|
|Requirements:||High School Diploma / B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 years’ experience.|
|Skills:||Must have a valid driver’s license.|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Auto Quadrant Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Auto Electrician . Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Auto Electrician
- High School Diploma / B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of English language (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Microsoft word/excel & power point.
- Certification from a reputable technical school/training and (or) degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving.
- Strategic planning/resource allocation and coordination of people and processes efficiently.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive systems.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- A commitment to excellence.
- A positive attitude.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work with under pressure and deliver to agreed timeline.
Application Last Date: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.