United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) released notification regarding Aviation Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Aviation Officer|
|Agency Name||United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Nigeria; Kinshasa, DRC; Malakal, South Sudan|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||24th May, 2020|
United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has published job vacancies advertisement for Aviation Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Aviation Officer
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- At least 5 years of professional relevant experience in the Aviation industry, commercial or military, in aircraft and/or airport management and ancillary aviation services, aeronautical engineering, and/or related fields.
- Advanced University Degree in Aeronautics, Aviation Engineering, Airport Management, or other related field (in aviation), or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience.
- Generic Advanced University Degree (or First University degree WITH additional years of relevant work experience) AND specific aviation certificates/licenses such as: Commercial Pilot License, Air Traffic Control License, Flight Operations Officer License (or equivalent), Aeronautical Engineer or Maintenance Engineer License.
- Aviation Military officers’ professional careers as pilots or navigator pilots.
- Fluency (proficiency/Level C) of English.
- Intermediate knowledge (Level B) of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) and/or WFP working language, Portuguese, is desirable.
- For Kinshasa, DRC duty station intermediate level of French is required.
Desired Experiences for Entry into the Role
- Proven experience in commercial or military aviation, with a specific focus in humanitarian air operations or food aid.
- Liaised with country authorities to facilitate air operations.
- Established methodologies for risk analysis and problem resolution.
- Experience working in a humanitarian emergency situation.
- Supervised professional staff and reviewing reports produced by staff for accuracy and compliance with quality standards.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates will be employed on a fixed-term as well as a rotational contract with a probationary period of one year.
- WFP offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including basic salary, post adjustment, relocation entitlement, travel and shipment allowances, 30 days’ annual leave, home leave, an education grant for dependent children, pension plan and medical insurance.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online