Bakery Support Officer (North)
at Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
Job Location: South West, Nigeria
Qualification: First Degree in Food Science and Technology or related courses. 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in baking and selling confectionery products.
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC invites application for following position.
Bakery Support Officer
- Advise end user bakeries on baking best practices by identifying associated challenges and proffering possible solutions.
- Ensure that all bakeries within the assigned areas are visited regularly in line with stipulated standard.
- Develop, manage and maintain good relationships with all the commercial end users to ensure customer loyalty within the assigned territory.
- Handle customer complaints in line with approved company procedure.
- Engage in practical baking demonstration to provide insight and solutions that are aligned with best baking practices.
- First Degree in Food Science and Technology or related courses.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in baking and selling confectionery products.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be comfortable working with a team.
- Have the ability to drive with valid driver’s license.
- Have good people management skills.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Flour Mills Nigeria Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for FMN Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that at Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Bakery Support Officer Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.