Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Business Development Executive Recruitment 2020
Proways Resources Limited released notification regarding Administrative Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Agency Name||Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited|
|Qualification:||BA / B.Sc / HND|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||31st May 200|
Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Business Development Executive. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 27-35 years Old Strictly.
- B.Sc or more is important
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Qualification: BA / B.Sc / HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Proven experience as sales executives role.
- Strictly minimum of 3 Years sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with “Business Development Executives” as subject of the email.