Stanbic IBTC Bank has invited interested and eligible candidates for Business Development Manager – SIPML recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Stanbic IBTC Bank Business Development Manager – SIPML Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager – SIPML|
|Recruitment Agency||Stanbic IBTC Bank|
|Job Location:||Ibadan, Oyo|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- The Business Development Manager is responsible in providing tailored consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience the Company positively through timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
- The Business Development Manager is also responsible to support and deliver on the universal financial solution goals of the Stanbic IBTC Group.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Achieve monthly sales target in RSA & Contributions
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly RSA pin target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/yearly contribution target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new employers targets
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of employer’s business by generating and creating more contributing RSA pins.
- Provide advice to employers, on potential Pension/Gratuity solutions based on consultative analysis of their business model and pension industry dynamics.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIPML. Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Analyze and review potential labor challenges or peculiarities that may lead to sub-optimization for the employer or organization.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Organize and facilitate Interactive sessions and Rotating Desks/PoW with clients and prospective clients.
- Effectively communicate and follow through, with client requests to back office /support units
- Maintain and update comprehensive employers’ database.
- Ensure Employers have updated contribution schedules.
- Collect schedules from Employer for upload to clients’ accounts.
- Follow up with employers on monthly pension contribution as at when due.
- Increase number of funded and contributing RSA Pins in the department.
- Consistently identify value to our customers by leveraging the various resources within the group
- Ensure not more than 5% customer attrition from assigned institutions during the transfer window
- Collect and correct email mandates for employees in assigned institutions
- Organize CFI capture with Organizations periodically by the regulator.
- Grow SIPML’s share of mind among clients/ organizations in assigned institutions
- Increase the funding and contribution ratios of employees’ contribution within assigned institutions
- Proffer possible strategies/ways to improve sales and relating to customers.
- Ensure Legislative Compliance and SIBTC standards
- Educate and enlighten employees and their employers about the dynamics of the Pension industry
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company
- Ensure adherence to code of ethics and all other related guidelines
- Ensure smooth internal & external stakeholder management.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in General Social Science
- Master’s Degree in Marketing qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exposure in sales relationship management & leadership position
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exposure in client profiling
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with exposure in sales relationship management
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
Effective Business Communication:
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes..
- The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
- Knowledge and practical application of the requirements for KYC Compliance including the determination of beneficial ownership in complex client corporate structures.
- The ability to use marketing techniques to increase the perceived value of the organisation over time and build customer loyalty through positive brand awareness.
- The ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their business objectives and their financial position.
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- The ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the business and to provide information to business on how to comply e.g. Pension Reform Acts 2014.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free