Do you want to sign up your business in Nigeria? Use your CAC login to make it easy.
It’s a simple process. To begin, go to the CAC website.
You can start your business name sign up on the CAC site.
If you have a business to sign up with CAC, you can do it there. They accept all kinds of businesses
CAC Login | CAC registration portal, login, name search
Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Would you desire to register your business in Nigeria? Using your CAC login will help you.
The method is incredibly simple and uncomplicated to carry out.
To move forward with the registration process, you must first sign in to the official CAC website.
CAC Registration portal – all the services you need
In order to make use of any of the services offered by the Business Transactions Commission, it is essential to sign in to their website.
After that, you can register your business, look for a name for your business, or even easily register as a joint parent.
CAC Sign Up and Login Guide
To use CAC’s online services, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the CAC Registration Portal on their website.
- Fill in your information and choose a username you like.
- After signing up, you can log in anytime, day or night, as long as you have internet access.
You can use your login to:
- Register a business.
- Update your business information annually.
- Make payments online.
If you ever need assistance, CAC has helpful people available. They might ask you to verify your identity for security.
Remember to keep your login details private to protect your personal and business information.
CAC takes safety seriously and ensures your details are secure. When you need CAC’s services again, just use the same login details.
In summary, if you have a business in Nigeria, signing up and logging in on the CAC website is essential for official business matters.
How to Register – CAC Registration Process – Company Name Registration
If you would like to submit a CAC Company Name Registration Application, also known as Formalization Assistance. > Go to www.cac.gov.ng/
CAC Business Name Registration Requirements.
- One person (to register as a sole proprietor) or a maximum of two people (to register as a partnership) are required for a business name to be registered.
- One person (for sole proprietor) or maximum of two people (for partnership) required for business name registration.
- Personal identification documents of registering individuals needed.
- Coloured passport photo required for registration.
- Valid means of identification (National ID card, International Passport, Voters Card, or Drivers License) needed.
- Proof of address (utility bill, tenancy agreement, or tax clearance certificate) required.
- Business name availability search must be conducted before registration.
- Applicant must choose a unique business name.
- Registration fee must be paid before registration.
- Registration can be done online through the CAC registration portal.
- CAC registration for business name is mandatory for doing business in Nigeria.
CAC Login & Registration Process
- Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) website at https://www.cac.gov.ng/
- Click on the “e-Services” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Login/Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the page.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your personal details, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Create a username and password for your CAC account.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to complete the registration process.
- If you are an existing user, enter your username and password and click on the “Login” button.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions to reset it.
- Once you are logged in, you can access the various e-services offered by the CAC, including company registration, name search, and document filing.
- It is important to note that you will need to have a valid email address and phone number to complete the registration process. You may also be required to provide additional documents or information to verify your identity
Here are a few additional steps that may be helpful for the CAC login and registration process in Nigeria:
After you have completed the registration process, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the verification link sent to your email.
- Once your email address has been verified, you can log in to your CAC account and access the various e-services offered.
- You may need to complete additional verification steps, such as providing identification documents or completing a security questionnaire, before you can access certain services.
- If you have any issues with the login or registration process, you can contact the CAC customer support team through the “Contact Us” page on the CAC website or by calling the CAC helpline.
- It is important to keep your login details and personal information secure and to protect your account from unauthorized access. Be sure to use strong passwords and to log out of your account when you are finished using the CAC e-services.
What is CAC?
In Nigeria, the formation and management of corporations are governed by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, which was passed into law in 1990. The Companies and Allied Matters Act led to the establishment of the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Where is CAC number located on the certificate?
Please check out the CAC Portal. The “Public Search” button can be found by scrolling down the page. In the search box, either enter the Registration Certificate number of your company (if you know it) or the full name of the company, and then click the “Search” button to see if the company is registered. If you select “yes,” the search results will present the complete company name, along with the RC number and office address.
What are the benefits of the CAC?
After successfully registering a business with CAC, the proprietors will have no trouble opening a legitimate business account in the name of the company. Because of this, your clients will have more faith in your company when it comes to making payments. After completion of registration, a certificate of company registration will be issued. which demonstrates that the company was successfully registered
What does CAC do in Nigeria?
Establish and keep up corporate offices and registry offices in each of the states that make up the Federation. correctly and be ready to fulfill duties in accordance with any statute or law that may be applicable.
How can I check if a company is registered with CAC or not?
Visit the CAC website, scroll down to the website and click on Enter the RC number of the company you wish to search (if known) or the full name of the company in the search box and click on “Search”. The results will show the full company name, RC number and office address.