Canada Visa Application for Nigeria. How to fill Application Form Online for Canada Visa?
There are two different ways to fill application form for canada visa:
First method – fill online application form,
Second method is offline application form, fill on paper and submit it along with other documents.
- Canada Visa Application Form for Nigeria
- Types of Canada Visa
- What are the Visa Application Fees?
- Canada Visa Application Requirements for Nigeria
- Canadian tourists Application may be rejected if:
- How long will it take to get a visa to Canada?
- How can I get a study visa for Canada?
- How to get Permanent Visa to Canada
Canada Visa Application Form for Nigeria
You can apply on the Government of Canada website for the type of visa you need. You can do almost everything online, but depending on your nationality and the type of visa you need, you may need to go to your nearest Canadian consulate to provide your biometrics, which will be your photos and There are fingerprints.
The RSI Government of Canada website gives you two different ways to apply for your visa:
- Apply online using the online form of the website,
- Fill the application form on paper and submit it along with other documents.
canadian visa type
All these types of visas are broadly divided into two categories. These categories will give you a basic highlight of the visa application process and make it easy for you to properly prepare all your documents.
Types of Canada Visa
Temporary Visa: Visitor Visa, Student Visa, and Ork Visa,
Permanent Residence Visa: Permanent Residence, Business Immigrant Visa, and Express Entry Program Visa.
You have to choose the one that fits the reason you want to visit Canada.
Important Link: Canada Visa Lottery
What are the Visa Application Fees?
The amount shown is in Canadian Dollars (CAN$).
|Study Permit (with extension)||$150|
|Work Permit (with extension)||$155|
|Work Permit – Maximum fee for groups of performing artists and their employees||$100|
|Visitor Visa – Single Entry or Multiple Entries (including extensions)||$100|
|Visitor Visa – Maximum Fee for Family||$500|
|Visitor Record (including extensions)||$75|
If your immigration status to Canada has expired within the last 90 days, you will need to apply for reinstatement and pay a CAN$200 reinstatement fee.
Canada Visa Application Requirements for Nigeria
These are the basic requirements that everyone has to go through while applying for a visitor visa. These requirements will also apply to work or study visas in general.
- You have a valid travel document, for example, a passport.
you are healthy
- You have no criminal record.
- You will leave Canada when your visa expires.
- You have the means to support yourself during your stay.
- You have important ties with your own country and would like to return.
The Government of Canada has made it relatively easy to find out how to get a Canadian visa. They have created various tests which assess the eligibility of the applicants.
You can answer a few questions depending on the type of visa you want. After that, the test will tell you whether you should apply or not. They will also send you relevant instructions that you need to take to meet all the requirements.
Here are some documents that may be required for a Canada visa:
- Canada Visa Application Form,
- Proof of Canada visa fee paid,
- Photographs and fingerprints under requirements for Canada visa,
- Proof of financial instruments,
- Proof that once your Canadian visa expires, you will return to your home country,
- Civil status document,
- Police approval.
- Medical exam,
- Invitation letter from someone residing in Canada.
Important Link: Canada Visa Lottery
Canadian tourists Application may be rejected if:
- If you have failed to prove that you have sufficient funds to support your time in Canada,
- Visa officials suspect that you are not going to just study or work or travel in Canada,
- Visa officials suspect that you will not proceed with your visa,
- You didn’t pass the medical exam, if necessary.
How long will it take to get a visa to Canada?
Canadian visa processing time varies for each specific case, but it normally takes a few weeks. Your visa process begins only after the authorities receive your application and your biometrics. You can visit here for the processing time.
How can I get a study visa for Canada?
First, you need to find a university, or an educational institution, that will enroll you. Next, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. If you have a Canadian research license, or if you wish to resume your studies, you can apply to renew it from within Canada.
On the Government of Canada website, you can apply for a study permit online or through a paper application. See above for possible requirements for obtaining a study permit.
How to get Permanent Visa to Canada
You can apply for a permanent visa to Canada. You just need to demonstrate that your work experience and education can benefit the place you want to live.
You can also ask to meet again with a member of your family. And you can also demonstrate that you will be able to start or continue a successful business in Canada.
You do not need to find a job first to apply for permanent residency. Get started with the Government of Canada tool to assess your options and to understand how to start your application.
After getting permanent resident (PR) status, you will get a PR car as a proof.
Leave a Reply