Find your next rewarding career move at Fidelity Bank Plc, a reputable financial institution with a solid history of fostering growth and innovation. Be part of a team that is committed to delivering excellent services and helping customers navigate their financial journey with ease and confidence.
Fidelity Bank Plc, a distinguished establishment since 1988, once known as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited, swiftly became the fastest-growing merchant bank in Nigeria by 1990. Recognizing the potential in the commercial and consumer financial services sector, the bank transitioned to commercial banking in 1999.
Now, as a beacon of financial stability and growth, it is inviting applications for the position of Relationship Officers. Embark on a journey where you can make a substantial difference by helping customers make informed financial decisions.
Position: Relationship Officer
Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with Second-Class Lower Division or an Upper Credit for HND holders from an accredited institution. Candidates with Third-Class or Lower Credit must possess a Master’s Degree.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Field: Consumer and Commercial Banking
Category: Experienced Hire
As a Relationship Officer, you will play a pivotal role in assisting customers in getting value for their money, making the right financial choices, and optimizing their financial resources. Your expertise will be a pillar in guiding customers to prudent financial decisions, thus, becoming their premier resource for account advice. Engaging with customers daily, either face-to-face or over the phone, will be a significant part of your role, as you offer solutions to their financial needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Adherence to Policies: Ensure strict adherence to credit policies, processes, and procedures.
- Account Management: Responsible for opening new accounts and monitoring outstanding documentation.
- Customer Interaction: Engage with customers for requests such as processing transactions, cheque deposits, and cash collection.
- Documentation and Record Keeping: Maintain accurate records of new accounts, deposits, and foreign exchange transactions on a daily basis.
- Reporting: Prepare daily or periodic reports on marketing activities and potential business opportunities for the Branch Leader.
- Team Support: Assist other staff members through on-the-job coaching, training, and development.
- Customer Satisfaction: Strive to meet customers’ financial needs promptly and efficiently, offering sound advice and solutions.
- Marketing Initiatives: Participate in marketing initiatives to increase the market share and penetration of the branch.
- Recovery of Accounts: Follow up and ensure the prompt recovery of past due accounts under your management.
Your role will also encompass any other duties assigned periodically to meet the organizational goals.
Skillset & Attitude
As a prospective candidate, you are expected to possess:
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent relationship-building skills with supervisors and colleagues
- Unquestionable integrity and character
How to Apply
Embark on a rewarding career path with Fidelity Bank Plc. If you are keen on contributing to a team that values customer satisfaction and innovative financial solutions, we invite you to join us.
Ready to apply? Click the link below to submit your application: