Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI) notification regarding Case Management Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Case Management Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI)|
|Job Location:||Adamawa , Borno|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||5th June, 2020|
Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI) Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Case Management Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent in Social Work, Social Science, Development Studies or equivalent combination of relevant training and experience
- Between One (1) and Three (3) years of work experience in Protection work, supervision, community mobilization and distributions and solid understanding of the actual Nigeria Emergency context.
- Proven ability to supervise a CP project with holistic approach and integrated to child protection right
- Speaking fluent English, and other languages of Northern Nigeria is an advantage
- Computer literate
- High level of personal integrity, commitment and professional responsibility
- Excellent communication skills,
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Mature personality with life experience is an advantage
- Able to be a self-started and work in challenging contexts and fragile environment.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free