Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company has invited interested and eligible candidates for Cashier recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company Cashier Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company|
|Job Location:||Warri, Delta|
|Salary:||N30,000 – N40,000 monthly|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||14th October, 2020|
Job Type: Full Time
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sends report to the Accountant / Branch Manager at the close of shift for the day.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipt after payment to customers.
- Applicant should have HND in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any Social Science disciplines with upper credit and above only.
- Applicant must possess atleast 2 years experience in similar role.
- Applicant must be open to running shifts
- Applicant must have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
- Applicant must possess high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be teachable and willing to learn new things.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 23-35 years, female preferably.
- Applicant must be resident in Warri, Delta State.
- N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free