Eye Foundation Hospital has invited interested and eligible candidates for Cashier recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Eye Foundation Hospital Customer Cashier Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Eye Foundation Hospital|
|Job Location:||Lekki, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Apply Online by email|
21st September, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
- The Cashier will be responsible for receiving payment by cash, cheque, direct transfers or vouchers
- He/ She will also be responsible for issuing receipt, giving change when necessary to customers
- He/ She will also be responsible for posting payment received into necessary entry books and balancing the books at the end of each business day.
- Responsible for receiving and confirming bill for patient on the system; if bill amount is correct before collection of payment.
- In case of cash payment, you must ensure that appropriate amount is paid by verifying the cash paid by the patient.
- In case of cheque payment, the Consultant in charge of the patient must sign the bill approving the cheque collection.
- In the case of direct lodgment, transfer and POS, transactions must be confirmed approved before proceeding to issuing receipt.
- Receipt(s) will only be issued after payment is made.
- Posting of transaction into the QuickBooks appropriately.
- Balance transactions at the end of the day with Accountant/ Auditor.
- Report sign by both parties on the cash to be lodged.
- Responsible for summarizing corporate bills daily, weekly and monthly.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Posting of journals.
- Preparation and Updating of ledgers.
- Preparation of assigned reports.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor, manager & the Medical Director from time to time.
- Any other duties assigned by your Manager and the Medical Director.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting, Economics or any other Degree in Social Sciences.
- 2 years experience in a Cashiering role.
- Must be familiar with the use of Accounting Software.
Computer Savvy Skills:
- Must be an intermediate level user of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Skills and Competencies:
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Numerical Skills
- Quick to learn.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply