Hubmart Stores Limited invites application for Cashier Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Hubmart Stores Limited|
|Experience:||Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role.|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||10th March, 2020|
Hubmart Stores Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Cashier. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Cashier
- A Cashier has the primary responsibility of handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- A Cashier is entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services-while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and target.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good/working condition:
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosschecking items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Process various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
Application Last Date: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your Application to: hr.hubmart@