Konga Nigeria invites application for Cashier Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Agency Name||Konga Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline.|
|Experience:||3+ years sales experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment or Retail service sector|
|Skills:||Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||25th February, 2020|
Konga Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Cashier. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Cashier
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline and 3+ years sales experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment or Retail service sector
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent Customer Growth Strategy
- Excellent sales strategies and Business Development skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Effective spoken and written communication
- Planning & Organization skills
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Last Date: 25th February 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV (in Word doc format) to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply