Workforce Group – Nationwide has invited interested and eligible candidates for Cashier recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Workforce Group – Nationwide Cashier Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Workforce Group – Nationwide|
|Job Location:||Nationwide, Nigeria|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
Industry: Health Care
Catagory: Medical & Healthcare
- Receives, posts and balances payments directly ‘on-line’ from any source
- Prepares and makes bank deposits daily
- Totals money received and verifies totals with cash-on-hand
- Reconciles totals when errors are found
- Prepares reports of daily transactions and forwards to the Accounting Department 6. Assist in personnel training
- Performs other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- OND degree with background in the clerical field preferred
- Must have the ability to perform bookkeeping and accounting functions such as posting account information and verifying accuracy of accounts
- Must be able to use ten key calculator accurately by touch
- Computer skills are necessary
- Must have the ability to plan implement and complete a full cycle of activities
- Must have the ability to organize work and schedule time allotted to achieve maximum productivity
- Able to converse informatively and tactfully with patients
- Leave allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free