Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Cashier / Sales Representative recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited Cashier / Sales Representative Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Cashier / Sales Representative|
|Recruitment Agency||Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||21st August, 2020|
- Promote work and act in manner consistent with the mission of the organization.
- Serve food or beverages or dessert to customers
- Prepare cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes to keep the equipment and facility sanitary.
- Balance receipt and payments in cash register.
- Wrap menu item such sandwiches, hot entries, and desert for serving or for takeout
- Scrub and polish counters still tables and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes and fountain equipment
- Replenish food at serving stations
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Attend all scheduled employee meeting and offer suggestions for improvement
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employee to meet customer needs and support operation of the restaurant.
- Conducts operations in a safe manner according to the Company’s policies and procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Participate in drills.
- Plays an active role in QHSE meetings and all other company safety management systems
- Must complete STOP safety program and be active in use of its principle
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for the position
- Understand the emergency duties of the position.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the Job title as Subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply