Chief Commercial Officer
Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: Requires a college degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.qualification.
Job Type: Lagos Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2019
APM Terminals Recruitment 2019/2020 for Chief Commercial Officer
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
APM Terminals Chief Commercial Officer Recruitment Updates and Current Status
POST: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Lagos Nigeria.
We are looking for:
- Understands and can articulate the value of integrated solutions and value based selling.
- Requires a college degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Successful senior sales experience.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
- The position requires a high level of knowledge of leading and developing high performing teams, through functional/general expertise gained in Commercial and/ or associated functions.
- Proven direct marketing/sales experience in transportation or related industry.
- Proven track record and international experience within B2B Sales & Marketing.
- Proven stakeholder management both internal and external.
- Proven ability to exercise sound business judgement in order to set direction and establish priorities.
- Proven management experience from the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed understanding of the various links with other functional areas.
- Requires management and leadership experience from preferably the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills on all levels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and promote a team environment to meet objectives.
- APM Terminals Apapa Ltd. offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we want to hear from you!
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development. We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2019.