PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) invites application for Chief Executive Officer 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
|Agency Name||PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)|
|Experience:||Minimum of 12 years of post qualification experience; 5 of which must have been spent at Strategic Senior Executive Management level in a similar Industry|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||13th March, 2020|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Executive Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
- A good first University degree
- Minimum of 12 years of post qualification experience; 5 of which must have been spent at Strategic Senior Executive Management level in a similar Industry
- Strategic Thinking
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Business Performance Management
- Change Management
- Oral & Written Communication
- Risk Management
- Organisational Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Industry Knowledge
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Business ethic and Corporate Governance.
Application Last Date: 13th March, 2020.