LifeBank notification regarding Chief Growth Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Growth Officer|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
LifeBank Chief Growth Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Growth Officer
- M.Sc. in Marketing and Sales, Health-related courses, Business Administration
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the medical, impact or logistics industry particularly in the public sector
- Experience working in a fast-paced and busy environment with competing demands on time and resources
- Experience with non-governmental agencies in the development sector
Skills and Abilities:
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- A tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply