APM Terminals released notification regarding Chief Operating Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Agency Name||APM Terminals|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||7th May, 2020|
APM Terminals has published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Operating Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for:
- Completed post-graduate studies in Port and/or Terminal Management, or related business studies is desirable.
- Minimum 7-year experience in operations management roles in terminals.
- Proven direct Operational experience in terminal operations or related industry.
- Detailed understanding of the various links with other functional areas.
- Proven track record and international experience managing complex systems.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills on all levels. Union and Labour relational skills is required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and promote a team environment to meet objectives.
- Experience in leading and delivering complex change initiatives in large scale operations.
- Must be able to adapt and execute functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of functional or departmental strategies.
- Develops solutions to match business needs, leads the development of new ideas and organizes information to develop, compare and assess alternatives.
- Solid understanding of the container shipping industry end-to-end and an ability to relate with shipping company and other associated industry managers.
- Experience in cost and productivity optimization through process optimization, as well as design and implementation of new operation procedures.
- Extensive understanding of modern terminal operations and terminal management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of APM Terminals Operating System
- Develops people – coaching and mentoring to build organizational capability, talent and bench strength.
- APM Terminals Apapa Ltd. offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company.
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development. We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online