Heights Access Nigeria Limited invites application for Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Agency Name||Heights Access Nigeria Limited|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction related degree|
|Experience:||Minimum of 10 years working experience more than half of which must be in Technical sales function|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by mail|
|Application Deadline:||14th February, 2020|
Heights Access Nigeria Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Operating Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction related degree
- Masters of Business Administration (Added advantage )
- Certifications in Engineering and business management.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience more than half of which must be in Technical sales function
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Nigerian Construction and Industrial Engineering Industries or similar sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Practical project running experience
- Experience in interpretation of workshop drawings and efficient use of AutoCAD software
- Project management experience
- Must have experience of having closed a single significant sale
- Must have experience of having drawn up, executed & monitored marketing and sales strategies & plans
Skills and Abilities:
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good networking and people management skills
- Attention to details and ability to organise
- Must be commercially and financially attuned
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Numerical and costing skills
- Good computer skills
- Good leadership Abilities
- Planning, project and time management expertise
- Suave & contemporary outlook & disposition.
- Self-Motivated, Positive and assertive
- Creative, Passionate, Confident and vision driven
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- A curious and questioning mind
- An insatiable willingness to learn new things.
- Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training Opportunities.
Application Last Date: 14th February, 2020.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of your email.