Optvisoft Technology Company Limited invites Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Agency Name||Optvisoft Technology Company Limited|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field|
|Exp and Skills:||5+ years experience in executive leadership positions|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||25th March, 2020|
Optvisoft Technology Company Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Operating Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- At least 3-5years quality years of experience as an Accountant
- ICAN / ACCA qualification
- Audit experience is an advantage
- Ability to use Accounting software – Quickbook
- Attractive remuneration
- Location; Lekki (Proximity is very key)
- Analytical and Transparency
- Proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity, dependability and results-oriented.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with Position applied for as subject of the email.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Understanding and use of any ERP Solutions
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Fundraising experience
- International business experience
Application Last Date: 25th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.