Owens and Xley Consults invites application for Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Agency Name||Owens and Xley Consults|
|Job Location:||Lekki, Lagos|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration|
|Experience:||At least five (5) years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.|
|Remuneration:||N150,000 and other benefits|
|How to Apply:||Forward CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||7th February, 2020|
Owens and Xley Consults has published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Operating Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Monitor and manage the operations of all departments/teams; operations, sales, quality control and accounts in accordance with overall company goals.
- Budget forecast and development, profit and loss management, and minimizing costs.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess, suggest and implement sustainable and viable processes/practices in order to develop, grow and manage the business.
- Monitoring sales and quality control teams, and spearheading strategies to ensure they exceed customer expectations.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Providing sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Organize monthly internal training to coach employees and maximize their capabilities
- Coordinate with the team to ensure all the third party utilizations are at the best price and value.
- Oversee all company transactions, ensure all vendors are paid on time and rejected goods are returned quickly.
- Ensure the image of the brand is maintained consistently/improved upon.
- Consistently display ethical leadership, update the team on Business performance, and encourage/motivate the team.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices
- Monitor and ensure that feedback collected by the front line customer service employees are well communicated to the sales and other Business development teams.
- Report to the CEO on behalf of all the departments on a weekly basis.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members in order to promote their growth and capabilities.
- People management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ethical leadership.
- A keen eye for fashion/vast knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Result-oriented and sales-driven.
- Organised and analytical.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with local and international market trends and being able to build accordingly.
- Sound knowledge of business strategies.
- Ability to make accurate business projections
- Time management and prioritisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least five (5) years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise/fashion business
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
Salary / Benefits
Monthly pay: N150,000 and other benefits: 3% sharing on the company’s annual profit if target of 100m sales revenue is met. If the applicant exceeds the target, he/she is entitled to 5% of the annual profit.
Application Last Date: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.