Jumia Nigeria released notification regarding Chief Operating Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Agency Name||Jumia Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Jumia Nigeria has published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Operating Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University.
- 8 years work experience and at least 5-6 years’ work experience at a senior operations management level.
- Deep knowledge of customer/vendor experience best practices in e-commerce or retail industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Problem solving and quick decision-making ability.
- Proven experience in target setting and ability to efficiently manage multifunctional team.
- Ability to get hands-on with the team & results oriented.
- Well organized and excellent communication skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.
Leave a Reply