Baobab Microfinance Bank released notification regarding Chief Risk Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Risk Officer|
|Agency Name||Baobab Microfinance Bank|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||24th April, 2020|
Baobab Microfinance Bank has published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Risk Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Risk Officer
- Graduate from an International Business School (Master’s level), with at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the field of Risk Management in an international organization, in the domain of finance or financial services.
- Excellent knowledge of Secured / Unsecured lending and collections principles and its strategy
- ideally across Banking, Corporate and Retail customer segments
- Broad risk management knowledge including fraud and operational risk Management and the ability to lead risk governance and control through recognized frameworks;
- Strong decisive leadership through the credit risk cycle;
- Demonstrated ability to develop portfolio analytics and use them to support decision-making
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning and project / change management processes
- The highest ethical and professional standards
- Demonstrated effective leadership, team building and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to use logic, reasoning, and critical thinking in identifying the strengths and
- weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to interact with Senior staff within an organization as well as teams in a foreign HQ
- Fluent in English.
Application Last Date: 24th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the reference “CRON”.