International Rescue Committee (IRC) released notification regarding Child Protection Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Child Protection Assistant|
|Agency Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Job Location:||Konduga, Borno|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
International Rescue Committee (IRC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Child Protection Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Child Protection Assistant
Candidates are desired who have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Economics, another Human Development related field or equivalent of experience preferred
- At least two years experience working to support children, adolescent girl and boys, women or parents and caregivers
- Experience with facilitation of group work with relevant populations
- A high level of motivation to assist adolescent girls and boys affected by humanitarian crisis
- A commitment to child protection and gender equality
- A learning attitude and willingness to increase skills and knowledge in the protection of adolescent girls and boys
- Experience as an active participate of social groups, with an understanding of group dynamics and processes.
- Capacity building, facilitation or training experience
- The ability to adapt and work under pressure and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Kanuri
- Basic competency in computer skills
- The situation in Konduga is currently calm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online