Citibank Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Client Desk Banker recruitment 2021.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Citibank Nigeria Client Desk Banker Recruitment 2021 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Client Desk Banker|
|Recruitment Agency||Citibank Nigeria Limited|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Nigeria|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
Job Title: Client Desk Banker
Job Category: Institutional Banking
Job Family Group: Institutional Banking
Job Family: Corporate Banking
- The Client Desk RM will be responsible for a portfolio of Global Subsidiaries based in Nigeria.
- The focus of this role is to protect existing revenues, exit non-profitable relationships, and originate net new revenues from the full suite of ICG products.
- Direct responsibility for driving the GSG portfolio and elevating the presence of Citi and GSG within the country through disciplined calling, client events, and encouraging the outside Citi network to focus on your client base.
- Strengthen the client relationship by working closely with product partners across ICG.
- Key client contact point & ultimately responsible for all aspects of the relationship with the customer, including revenue generation, sales and service provision, compliance, and risk management.
- Partner with PAM teams, Risk, service organization, product, and sales teams to achieve the best solutions for a portfolio of clients.
- Prospect new clients and acquire new business from these clients building up local/regional relationships.
- Ensure we are fully connected with all compliance and risk management policies.
- Improve knowledge of clients’ needs from information sharing, and regular client calling programs.
- Enhance collaboration across product and customer groups. Partner with product specialists to drive overall client satisfaction, build client loyalty, and respond to client escalation issues.
- Understand the dynamics of the local financial markets, banking industry, and regulatory environment.
- Know your competition and be able to provide critical input to win transactions.
- Manage client’s expectations and effectively engage in difficult discussions with clients.
- Experience working within a cross-regional SSA team that allows for building network relationships outside of the country base.
- Prospect of moving into complex RM role after a couple of years
- Opportunity to be part of a highly visible strategic initiative for GSG
- Ownership of target market portfolio and being successful in a highly competitive market.
- Professional Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration a plus.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in banking or financial services with client management and/or sales responsibilities.
- Knowledge of banking products (TTS, FX, CPM).
- Strong knowledge of financial statement analysis and financial math.
- Knowledge of Citi risk and compliance policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Citi systems.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Disciplined, highly organized, and self-motivated.
- Highly accurate worker with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to perform under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Results and service-oriented.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, required to work in a highly demanding teamwork environment. Be a complete “team player”.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Ability to manage and solve problems and conflicts.
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
- Respect for Compliance and Controls.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Register for Citibank Nigeria Job Updates
For All Bank Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free