To know immediately about the NSCDC Portal news update, civil defence recruitment, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, salary, assessment test date, time & venue, salary structure, and upcoming Nigeria Civil Defence Corps News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify
- First enter your email id in following text box
Is Civil Defence Recruitment Portal open for new posts? This is the most asked question by job seekers.
This guide is specially created to provide information about Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 Application Registration Login – www.nscdc.gov.ng. If you are serious about this NSCDC Recruitment portal 2021 Form, shortlisted candidates list and screening date read this post carefully.
There are huge number of candidates who contacted us and shown interest in Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Cords Jobs 2021 form. Looking at the passion of the candidates, we have given all information related to recruitment and NSCDC online form in this post. You just have to keep reading carefully.
Here you will understand about the complete Nscdc recruitment process. Apart from this, you will also get all the details of the eligibility conditions and application form.
This page is officially designed to share step by step guide for Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment. Do you want legit information about Nscdc application form? You have the right to get the right news.
About Nigeria Civil Defence
The Nigerian Civil Security and Defense Corps (NSCDC) is a semi-military institution founded in May 1967.
The Nigerian Civil Defense and Security Corps was first introduced during the Nigerian Civil War in Lagos at that time the Federal Federal Territory for the purpose of sensitization and security of the civilian population in May 1967. Later it became known as the Lagos Civil Defense Committee.
Then changed to the current Nigerian Civil Defense and Defense Corps in 1970.
Visit official nscdc portal http://nscdc.gov.ng and read about us page to see Commandant General, History, NSCDC ACT, Rank Structure, Mission & Vision and Careers.
At voiceofnigeria.org.ng we will ensure that all the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment 2021 get notified to all our readers. We regularly check the official portal to ensure that the none of the recruitment updates get missed out in our portal.
- Nigeria Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates, CBT Date, Aptitude Test Date
- Nigeria Civil Defence Aptitude Test – Computer Based Test Date Out
- Check NSCDC CBT Invitation Letter
- JAMB to conduct CBT for NSCDC Recruitment
- NIS Shortlisted Candidate 2021 Updates
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that NSCDC portal 2021 www.nscdc.gov.ng will be open soon for new posts. However, agency not confirmed this recruitment news. Below is the current status of recruitment
The following is a position that is currently available to you job seekers who are interested in developing your career with NSCDC.
Is NSCDC Recruitment Form Out?
Current Status: The new recruitment form is not yet out in the year 2021.
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Get Federal Teacher Jobs
- Npower News
- ICPC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc)
Statutory Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2021
By knowing the criteria and recruitment requirements described above, thus job seekers who feel they meet the requirements include education, age, etc. and indeed feel interested in the latest job vacancies can apply online.
Whenever the company will be ready to declare recruitment, you have to do the same as described below.
- The very first step is to visit official website career page: http://cdfipb.careers/
- See Available Vacancies
- Navigate page carefully for accessible jobs and choose the one for which you are eligible and want to apply
- Fill the details in application form
- Double check all details and submit
Attention: No application fee is sought from the candidates. Be careful Do not tear into fraudulent moves
As we have told you that the recruitment has not come yet.
Candidate who are interested to get update on Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2021. Kindly use the comment box below and give your consent.
After registering according to the procedures described in the Nigeria Civil Deference Job Vacancies above, we as editors hope that you can pass this job information to those who are in need of work that happens to coincide with the job opening above.
Start Preparation for NSCDC Recruitment
Wherever you are when looking for job in Nigeria Civil Defence, you must have to have preparation. Preparation will be a good capital for you job seekers so you can compete with hundreds or even thousands of other job seekers. the better the company and the position opened, the more applicants will join the list. for that so that you can compete, prepare yourself from now on too. do not delay anymore. So don’t wait for NSCDC portal www.nscdc.gov.ng to open new position, just start preparation for upcoming recruitment exercise.
How to Avoid Fake News
The social networks , especially in recent years, have occupied an important part of the life of each of us. All the news now travels on the Web and is spread mainly through social media. Making information circulate has become so much easier and allows more people to get involved. . But more and more often social media become a sounding board for the so-called fake news..
How to get email Alert When NSCDC Portal Open
Recently we started email alert service which is free for all. Through this service, we will be able to give federal government recruitment updates by email to all our registered readers.
So don’t wait get up and subscribe our free email alert service and get Nigeria recruitment alert.
In order to get NSCDC Recruitment and Federal Government Job updates type your email and click on notify me button.