Blessed Assurance School has invited interested and eligible candidates for Class Teacher recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Blessed Assurance School Class Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Class Teacher|
|Recruitment Agency||Blessed Assurance School|
|Job Location:||Mafoloku, Oshodi, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||21st October, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Class Teacher will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
- He / she will to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a good school.
- Proven experience as aPreschool Teacher or Primary Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mai
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free