Progress Intellectual College has invited interested and eligible candidates for Class Teacher recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Progress Intellectual College Class Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Class Teacher|
|Recruitment Agency||Progress Intellectual College|
|Job Location:||Okeigbo, Ondo|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
31st December, 2020
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A in the subject above or related to it.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Relevant work experience:
- At least 1 – 3years post-Nysc teaching experience
- Age range 24 – 40years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong ethical and moral standards.
- Dedicated and diligent.
- Excellent Professional appearance.
- Proficient in ICT.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful applicants may be expected to resume immediately.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply