Silver Crest School has invited interested and eligible candidates for Class Teacher recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Silver Crest School Teacher Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Class Teacher|
|Recruitment Agency||Silver Crest School|
|Job Location:||Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
21st August, 2020
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the learning environment.
- Constantly updating him/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom.
- Maintaining discipline in the class room
- Connecting students’ knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Modifying activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
- An education Degree in any field – B.Sc / BA / B.Ed / HND
- Any other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Sound knowledge of the British and Nigerian curriculum.
- Proven expertise in ICT, good diction and a good command of the English language.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: [email protected] clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free