Job Recruitment at Cornerstone Montessori Schools
Job Location: Abuja
Requirements: B.Ed./B.A/B.Sc., with PGDE, M.Ed. from accredited institutions;
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2019
Cornerstone Montessori Schools Recruitment 2019/2020 for Classroom Teachers
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Cornerstone Montessori Schools Classroom Teachers Recruitment Updates and Current Status
POST: Classroom Teachers
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- B.Ed./B.A/B.Sc., with PGDE, M.Ed. from accredited institutions;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Ability to meet deadlines is mandatory;
- Must have proven ability to report to work on a regular basis, and punctually too;
- Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program;
- Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology;
- Must meet the requirements for a 21st century teacher;
- Must have an internet-enabled laptop to assist in meeting deadlines;
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, write, type, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms.
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Send your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.