Federal Teaching Hospital has invited interested and eligible candidates for Clerical Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Federal Teaching Hospital Clerical Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Clerical Officer – CONHESS 03|
|Recruitment Agency||Federal Teaching Hospital|
|Job Location:||Ido-Ekiti, Ekiti|
|How to Apply:||Apply Offline|
|Application Deadline:||20th November, 2020|
Candidate must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate / West African School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education (O/L)
- National Examination Council with four Credits including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five Credit at two sitting.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form for NGN1,000 at the registry of the Hospital. Candidates are required to submit 10 copies of the Application with photocopies of certificates and other credentials as well as a Curriculum Vitae attached.
Applications are to be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
PMB 201, Ido Ekiti,
- The desired position should be marked in Capital Letters on the left hand corner of the envelop.
- Each candidates should request three referees to submit letters of reference directly to the “Chief Medical Director
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free