Financial Institutions at Citibank Nigeria Limited invites application for Client Service Officer 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Client Service Officer|
|Agency Name||Financial Institutions at Citibank Nigeria Limited|
|Requirements:||First degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline /Computer Studies|
|Experience:||7-8 years of relevant experience. Experience in customer service and payments and receivables processes is required|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Financial Institutions at Citibank Nigeria Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Client Service Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Client Service Officer – Financial Institutions
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service and payments and receivables processes is required
- Computer proficiency
- First degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline /Computer Studies
- MBA or Post Graduate diploma in Business management /Finance/Banking/Commerce will be an added advantage
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven investigative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to present concepts and influence change
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving quality results
- Proven ability to work under limited supervision within a team environment
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven self-reliance and accountability and ability to manage risk
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication with ability to influence stakeholders
- Daily contact with Relationship and Product Managers to resolve customer issues
- Daily contact with Operations to facilitate and solve customer problems
- Daily contact with Customer Service Unit to discuss service concerns, initiatives and overdue investigations
- Daily contact with customers to receive inquiries, investigations, requests and to provide transaction information
- Weekly contact with customers to obtain feedback on service delivery and review outstanding issues
- Monthly visits to customer to discuss operational and general service issues; benchmark services, pricing or processes
Application Last Date: Not Specified.