Community Services Advisor at Jhpiego Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
How to Apply: Send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or B.Sc in Nursing.
- MPH or Master’s degree in a health-related field is an added advantage.
- Certified HTS supervisor and a National HTS Trainer.
- 5 years’ experience working as a supervisor Ins PEPFAR supported program
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with competing tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as a One Single Word document indicating location to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply