Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) invites application for Compliance Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Agency Name||Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or any related fields.
Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
|Experience:||Minimum of 8-10 years post NYSC experience in a pension industry or finance services is mandatory|
|How to Apply:||Forward CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||18th February, 2020|
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) has published job vacancies advertisement for Compliance Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification of 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or any related fields.
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post NYSC experience in a pension industry or finance services is mandatory
- A master’s degree from a local or foreign university will be an advantage
- Possesses good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and Confident
- Leadership and Independence.
- Deciding and Initiating
Application Last Date: 18th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV/Resume to: email@example.com indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.