Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Computer Operator recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited Computer Operator Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Computer Operator|
|Recruitment Agency||Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
7th August 2020
- Oversee maintenance and operation of computer hardware systems.
- Control console of mainframe digital computer or set of minicomputers.
- Set controls on computers and peripheral devices.
- Run computer tasks.
- Maintain logbooks or records for job runs.
- List malfunctions that occur during shift.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as checking for viruses, backing up tape, upgrading software, and other basic maintenance.
- Assist programmers and analysts with testing and debugging new programs.
- Monitor systems remotely.
- Watch closely for error lights.
- Locate and solve other malfunctions.
- Load files onto storage media.
- Help network administrators ensure network connections are in place.
- Ensure network and servers are functioning properly.
- Connect computer peripherals for users.
- Help new employees get their computer running.
- Clear equipment at end of operating run and review schedule.
- Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
- Retrieve, separate and sort program output as needed, and send data to specified users
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free