Kadick Integrated Limited invites CV application for Confidential Secretary / Office Administrator Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Confidential Secretary / Office Administrator|
|Agency Name||Kadick Integrated Limited|
|Requirements:||Higher National Diploma in Communications, Office Management or related fields is required.|
|Experience:||Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.|
|Salary||N600, 000.00 per annum|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||7th February, 2020|
Kadick Integrated Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Confidential Secretary / Office Administrator. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary / Office Administrator
Skills and Qualifications
Confidential Secretary must shun gossip, respect the privacy of others, and must not dream of leaving sensitive documents just sitting out in the open. Other essential skills include:
- Multitasking skills – duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required.
- Attention to detail – tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors. Proofreading text and double-checking figures is crucial
- Collaboration skills – the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills – the incumbent is required to listen carefully to orders and carry them out to appropriately
- Computer proficiency – working knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package, specifically word, excel, and PowerPoint, is required.
- Professionalism – as someone who often acts for and on behalf of top management, candidate should dress appropriately, possess exceptional manners, and aim to consistently reflect well and positively portray the company brand.
- Candidate must live within the Lekki/Ajah axis.
Education and Training:
- Higher National Diploma in Communications, Office Management or related fields is required.
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
Gross Salary: N600, 000.00 per annum
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the position as subject.