|Requirements:||Advanced University Degree|
|Experience:||Eight years of relevant professional|
|Application Deadline:||22nd January, 2020|
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 for Consultants
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Advanced university degree in Education, Economics, Social Sciences, or a field(s) relevant to international development assistance.
- Eight years of professional experience in Education, Public Policy or Social/Sustainable Development. Experience working in the UN or other international development organization an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and analyze complex situations to succinctly and clearly distil critical issues and draw out forward looking conclusions.
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical and English writing skills; experience in publication of technical reviews/reports in English.
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form and to produce reports in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in an international, multicultural and interdisciplinary environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English. Effective interpersonal and communications skills, especially the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of local languages is an asset
- 32 days from the date of signing the contract.
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
Application Deadline: 22nd January, 2020; 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)