|Slots:||4 Openings (Sokoto (2), Kebbi (1) and Zamfara (1))|
|Job Location:||Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara|
|Other:||Demonstrated skills, Strong analytical skills and Communicates effectively.|
|Experience:||5 years of experience|
|Application Deadline:||24th January, 2020|
UNICEF Recruitment 2020 for Consultants
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Position: Consultants – GEP3 / EAC State Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Job Location: Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Advanced Degree in Education, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience and demonstrated ability in data collection, monitoring and statistics.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of data analysis packages (Excel, SPSS, and Access).
- Strong analytical skills using diverse and complex quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience working on gender issues.
- Extensive knowledge and skills of education and social sectors in Nigeria and in northern Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates, applies and shares technical knowledge.
- Good understanding of girls’ education issues, community involvement and participation.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, to varied audiences.
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural environment, sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
- Fluency in English language and good English writing skills. Fluency in language of the immediate environment.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
Application Deadline: 24th January, 2020; 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)