First Bank of Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Control Officer recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Control Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Control Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||First Bank of Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s IT and related infrastructure for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the banks information.
- These include controls and safeguards over file systems, program scripts and other related system administration processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the bank’s IT application platforms and related systems for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the bank’s information are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department of African Subsidiary banks.
- Create Access control matrix documentation for African subsidiary bank IT platforms and cloud deployments
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s application platforms and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to users, programs, menus, authorities, scripts, hardware, system software, updates and patches for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the bank’s information
- Perform reviews to access the adequacy and effectiveness of all IT general controls for African Subsidiary bank IT infrastructure, cloud deployments and external vendor platforms hosting the bank’s information
- Develop fraud rules to monitor internal employee transactions on the enterprise fraud management solution.
- Minimum of First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply