OR&C Consultants released notification regarding Control Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Control Officer|
|Agency Name||OR&C Consultants|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
OR&C Consultants has published job vacancies advertisement for Control Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Control Officer
- A qualified professional with experience in retail business and group structure
- Carry out control functions, reviews, and approves disbursements requests and other requests
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure the safeguard of company assets
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgment.
- Perform a variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong background in retail business and group structure will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and team player
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply