Job Recruitment at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Requirements: Advanced degree in International Development or related fields. Minimum 1 year experience
Duration: 6 months renewable
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2019
COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Recruitment 2019/2020 for Coordination Assistant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Coordination Assistant Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Coordination Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Advanced degree in International Development or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of project cycle-management;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent inter-personal and writing communication skills;
- Strong commitment to follow the rules and procedures of the organization.
- Strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills;
- Strong supervisory abilities and demonstrated capacity of teamwork;
- Adequate resilience to stress;
- Organize work efficiently and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under time constraints.
- Previous experience in writing project proposals;
- Previous experience in Western African country;
- Previous experience with an international humanitarian INGO.
- Minimum of 1 year.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2019.
Leave a Reply