NPF Microfinance Bank Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for Corporate Communications Officer Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Corporate Communications Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Corporate Communications Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||NPF Microfinance Bank Plc|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||28th January, 2021|
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective, cohesive communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, social media platforms, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Responding to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Assembling a diversely skilled communications team.
- Cultivating and maintaining an environment of readiness and alertness to an awareness of company risks and threats.
- Projecting a positive company image to the public, seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinating publicity events as required.
- Managing media relations, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with journalists, and maintaining a media database.
- Managing a communications budget, maintaining records of media coverage and collating analytics and metrics.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Managing conflict as it arises and escalates to management.
- Organizing internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties, capturing events and meetings by taking photographs.
- Delivering regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Organizing interviews used for publications and attending press conferences.
- Developing strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- A tertiary degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in a similar position with proven results.
- Masters and other Professional qualifications would be an added advantage
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Writing skills, ability to compose engaging and accurate content
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Understanding of communications best practices
- Strategic thinking
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Must have great analytical skills
- Must possess great communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free