CBN COVID-19 Loan Offer: How to Correct Your Bank Account Details on NIRSAL Portal
Did you accidentally enter the wrong bank details on the NIRSAL Portal while accepting the CBN COVID-19 loan offer?
If yes, please pay attention to this post because this post is strictly for you.
- CBN Covid-19 Loan: FG Begins Disbursement of CBN Covid-19 Loan
- How to Access up to N10 Million Collateral-free CBN Loan
- CBN discloses eligible businesses, those ineligible to apply for N75 billion Youth Investment Fund
- CBN Approves Payment Date for NYIF Successful Applicants (N75 billion)
We have received requests from a lot of applicants who applied for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Covid-19 loan, but hurriedly filled their bank details on the NIRSAL portal.
Now these applicants want to correct the bank details and are looking for the right information to do so.
Applications that have entered wrong account information for loans have sent us the following questions;
- Is it possible to Correct my Bank Details on NIRSAL Portal?
- How can I correct my Bank Details for CBN COVID-19 Loan offer?
- What is the procedures for correction of details for the CBN COVID19 loan?
- Can I Receive my loan without Entering my bank name?
- When will I Receive my CBN COVID-19 Loan offer?
If you are among the applicants who want to edit the bank account details, please read the following information carefully.
How to Correct Your Bank Account Details on the NIrsal Portal
- Visit: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- Click on your registered Category (SME or Household)
- Enter your BVN
- Click on Validate BVN
- You will see a pop up box were you can Edit or correct your Bank account details.