Canpel Revenue Services has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Care Representative recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Canpel Revenue Services Customer Care Representative Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Care Representative|
|Recruitment Agency||Canpel Revenue Services|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be ajsked to process orders, notifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.Ability to work with a team
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vacancy@canpelrevenue.com.ng using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply