247Foods Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Relations & Social Media Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for 247Foods Nigeria Customer Relations & Social Media Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Relations & Social Media Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||247Foods Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Airport Road, Lagos|
N80,000 – 100,000 / Month
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
5th October, 2020
- We are looking for a talented customer relations officer who will engage our customers by building & preserving trusting relationships. The customer relations officer will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. He/She must be a strategic and analytical personality, with ability to find solutions to problems and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. The candidate should have very good knowledge of website development and management. You will be responsible for creating original text, images and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our companys views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Build positive relationships with all our clients
- Constantly work on growing customer base
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Ensure adequate representation of company products and image on the website.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- OND with at least 3 years work experience
N80,000 – 100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply