Phase3 Telecom Limited invites application for Customer Relationship Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Relationship Officer|
|Agency Name||Phase3 Telecom Limited|
|Requirements:||A First degree or equivalent in science or social science field.|
Progress in the professional certifications like ACA, ACCA, CIA, etc., will be a clear advantage.
|Experience||Minimum of two (2) years’ post qualification work experience in internal control or related function in relevant sectors.|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||22nd March, 2020|
Phase3 Telecom Limited published job vacancies advertisement for Customer Relationship Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Deliver service and support to end users using automated call distribution phone software via remote connection.
- Interact with customers to educate, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services while evaluating and escalating priority issues per client specifications.
- Assist the HOD in the implementation of anti-churn initiatives.
- Ensure Customer queries are effectively and efficiently resolved whilst maintaining the acceptable service and quality standard.
- Actively engage with customers with objective of business retention.
- Acknowledge, follow up and make scheduled call and email back to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information changes and update.
- In-house sales (Cross-selling and Up-selling) of Company’s product and services.
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad-hoc reports as requested by line Manager
- Adhere to defined policies and procedures.
Application Last Date: Monday, 16th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.