Ascentech Services Limited released an advertisement regarding Customer Sales Executives recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Sales Executives|
|Recruitment Agency||Ascentech Services Limited|
|Job Location:||Ibadan-Oyo, Ogun, Kwara and Abuja South|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||20th June, 2020|
Ascentech Services Limited Customer Sales Executives Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Customer Sales Executives
- B.Sc. Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for test market of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To develop the existing and future key distributors in the assigned territory. Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- To develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in the assigned territory.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company’s share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory
Register for Upcoming Job Notification
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply