International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Desk Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for ICRC Customer Service Desk Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Desk Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|How to Apply|
4th September, 2020
- Under the supervision of the Logistician, the Customer Service Desk Officer 1 (in the OSCAR system environment) ensures that requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meets needs in the field.
- S/he also makes information about potential or firm orders available to other logistics staff and those requesting services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, upload & works on attributed Field Requisition Orders (RO) and Supply Requests (SR) in JDE and other requests.
- Meet with the corresponding purchaser to clarify the sourcing of the items and item codes to be used in the order
- Ensure the correct item codes are used, if needed, change the codes and inform the customer
- Forwards necessary RO/SR to GVA or other Logistics source and follows up until the arrival of the shipment
- Keep draft SRs as such, until the sourcing of all items and lead times in the order are clear. Same applies for SRs that are received as Field Requisition Orders despite they are received validated
- Manages the scheduled pick date, the promised delivery date according to the sourcing (local / regional purchase, Warehouse delivery or upstream supply)
- Provide regularly requesters with updated information regarding the status of their orders.
- Manage and review dispatch lead times for each destination regularly.
- Manage orders and requests until all lines of an order are fully dispatched and confirmed delivered.
- Ensures completed orders are of auditable quality
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV, Cover Letter and details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org Clearly indicate “ABJ202000143 Customer Service Desk Officer 1 MIU” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply